History
wf_goetze

W. F. Goetze, M.D.

Back in 1884, Goetze Dental began as the St. Joseph Drug Company, a retail drug store located in St. Joseph, Missouri.

132 years later, Goetze Dental is still family owned and operated by the fifth generation of the Goetze family. In 1994, the decision was made to spin off the medical supply division and direct our focus exclusively on the dental industry. At the time of this decision, it was also determined to drop Niemer from the company name and become Goetze Dental.

Today, Goetze Dental provides dental supplies, dental equipment, technology sales and service and dental practice design build capabilities to the Midwest. We serve over 10,000 dental professionals. Centrally located in Kansas City, Missouri, our corporate headquarters houses a 45,000 square foot state-of-the-art distribution facility. Our branch showroom locations in Denver, Des Moines, Omaha, Springfield, St. Louis, and Wichita are fully stocked and staffed with experienced dental service departments.

Founded on our core principles of Integrity, Customer Service, Education, and Innovation, Goetze Dental continues our proud heritage of being a leader in shaping the direction of the dental supply industry. Goetze Dental is a proud team of dedicated dental professionals committed to the delivery of excellence in service to our many valued dental customers.

Original Goetze Dental, St. Joseph, MO

 
Business Strategy for your Dental Practice
2017_q4 crosstex ctx6363q4co-opgoetzedentapurewebbanner
2017q2anyridge_wcada