We are living in an extraordinary time. As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we stand united with you, the private dental practice and your commitment to providing extraordinary patient care.
We are doing everything possible as a company to protect the health and well-being of each of our employees and to continue to support you. We understand you must take your own steps to protect yourselves, your families, your team and your patients, and we are committed to helping.
We have instructed all Goetze employees who have direct contact with you or your team to take a few cautionary steps before engaging in the traditional manner. These include:
- Be in tune with their own health and the health of those around them
- If they feel they have been exposed to COVID-19, or have been in close proximity with someone who is COVID-19 positive, or if they themselves are exhibiting symptoms related to the virus, we advise them to immediately seek medical advice, and refrain from any contact whatsoever with any of our employees or customers for 14 days, or until they have clearance from their medical provider
- We are encouraging all of our employees to actively monitor their temperatures before interacting with other employees or clients
- We ask that each of them check in with you, or someone on your team, to determine your level of comfort with their presence in your office as this situation unfolds.
- We are encouraging our sales professionals to use technology, including video conferencing calls, text messaging and email wherever possible to continue to serve the needs of you and your practice
- As passionate and caring members of the healthcare community, we are coming together now as a community of citizens, all with the single purpose of managing through the effects of COVID-19.
As it relates to supply chain disruption caused by COVID-19, we are working closely with our manufacturing partners to provide a fair and consistent allocation to current customers on those products impacted. That includes, but is not limited to masks, gloves and other PPE and Infection Control items. If you have specific questions about an order, please contact your Goetze Dental Private Practice Specialist.