Air Techniques SensorX
The SensorX intraoral sensor is designed to easily capture intraoral X-ray images that can be viewed, stored, and manipulated for diagnostic use by today’s modern dental practice. Ease of Placement with Image Quality & Comfort in Mind SensorX rounded corners allow it to be positioned closer to the tooth, helping to produce a sharper image. The white SensorX housing makes… Read more
The SensorX intraoral sensor is designed to easily capture intraoral X-ray images that can be viewed, stored, and manipulated for diagnostic use by today’s modern dental practice.
Ease of Placement with Image Quality & Comfort in Mind
- SensorX rounded corners allow it to be positioned closer to the tooth, helping to produce a sharper image.
- The white SensorX housing makes it easier to see, place, and position within the mouth.
- Enhanced CsI CMOS technology of the SensorX ensures the fast transmission of high-resolution images.
- Air Techniques CsI Scintillator layer reduces scatter and concentrates the light collection which dramatically influences the end result image quality.
- Available in Size #1 and Size #2.
- Direct USB connection Plug & Play.
- VisionX Imaging Software for capturing, storing, and processing images.
- Standalone or in the office network.
- Diagnostic support in the form of special filters and versatile image processing (VisionX, DBSWIN, or VistaEasy).
- Imaging app for iPad (VisionX Mobile Connect).
- Connection to third-party imaging software via our VistaEasy TWAIN interface.
Complete Hybrid Solution
- SensorX, combined with ScanX is the ideal complement for a complete hybrid solution.
- Plug & Play portability across multiple operatories – cost-effective, versatile, and dependable making SensorX the ideal complement to PSPs in endodontics, implantology, and conservative dentistry.
- Having a combined arsenal of sensors and PSP technology will allow you to easily capture 100% of your images, 100% of the time.
- Diagnostic tools that deliver speed, efficiency, and comfort.
- No two patients are alike: Pediatrics to Geriatrics, those with pronounced Tori, gaggers, or even those individuals with special needs; each provides unique challenges. Always have the correct diagnostic tools available to best serve all of our patients.
|G9510A||Sensor size 1|
|Sensor Size 1 Dimensions (L x W x D)||1.54 x 1.07 x .25 in|
39.0 x 27.4 x 6.3 mm
|Number of Pixels||1,050 x 1,580 = 1,659,000|
|G9520A||Sensor size 2|
|Sensor Size 2 Dimensions (L x W x D)||1.76 x 1.30 x .25 in|
44.7 x 33.1 x 6.3 mm
|Number of Pixels||1,368 x 1,896 = 2,593,728|
|Pixel Size (μm)||19 x 19|
|Theoretical Resolution (LP/mm)||26.3|
|Effective Resolution (LP/mm)||20.0|
|Cable Length||99 in/2.51 m|
|Storage||Wall- or pipe-mounted|
|Greyscale||16 bit (65,536)|
|PC Connection||Direct USB (2.0 or 3.0)|
|Optional USB Extension||3.28 ft/1m (Included)*|
* In the case of a further extension, the use of an active USB hub is recommended