Air Techniques ScanX Duo
ScanX Duo Digital Radiography System delivers chairside, crystal clear images in seconds. This small and efficient two track system is capable of reading images simultaneously from 2 PSPs. ScanX Duo accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100%… Read more
ScanX Duo Digital Radiography System delivers chairside, crystal clear images in seconds.
This small and efficient two track system is capable of reading images simultaneously from 2 PSPs. ScanX Duo accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 20 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived or emailed.
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
- Part Number D1000F
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 12″ x10″x 10.375″ (30cm x 25cm x 26cm)
- Weight 21.5 lbs (9.75 kg)
- Electrical 100 to 240VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Resolution Up to 20 lp/mm (1000 dpi) Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected
- Theoretical Resolution 40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)
- Ports USB
- Laser Classification 40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)
- Imaging Medium Two processing slots accept phosphor storage plates intraoral sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Scanning Track/ PSP Sizes 2 Track, Intraoral Sizes 0-4, Central Imaging
- Package Includes USB cable; power supply and cord; 2 each size 2 PSP guides; 1 each size 1 PSP guide; 1 each size 0 PSP guide; 6 each size 2 PSPs , 2 each size 0 plates; 300 size 2 + 100 size 0 barrier envelopes; 1 transfer box for transporting exposed intraoral PSPs.