Air Techniques ScanX Swift
ScanX Swift Digital Radiography System delivers chairside, crystal clear images in seconds. This quick and efficient one track system is capable of reading intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, and 2 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic surface area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along… Read more
ScanX Swift Digital Radiography System delivers chairside, crystal clear images in seconds.
This quick and efficient one track system is capable of reading intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, and 2 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic surface area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 20 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived or emailed.
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
- Part Number G8000
- Dimensions (DxWxH) 9.2″ x 8.9″ x 9.6″
- Weight 14.5 lbs
- Electrical 100 to 240VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Resolution Up to 20 lp/mm (1000 dpi) Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected
- Theoretical Resolution 40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)
- Ports USB
- Laser Classification Class I Laser Product, Compliance with FDA 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1
- Imaging Medium Single processing slots accept phosphor storage plates intraoral sizes 0, 1, 2, and 3
- Scanning Track/ PSP Sizes 1-Track, Intraoral Sizes 0-2, Chairside Imaging
- Package Includes Installation disc; USB cable and power supply; 4 each of size 0 and 1, and 8 of size 2 PSP’s; Barrier envelopes – 100 each of size 0 and 1, and 300 of size 2; Barrier film roll; 2 PSP wipes; 1 Scanner Cleaning Sheet.