A-dec Inspire Treatment Console
Everything about A‑dec Inspire dental cabinetry is designed to increase workflow efficiency. The modular systems also offer a multitude of design elements, infill options, colors and materials to create a style that’s all you. Read more
A-dec Inspire Treatment Console. Your Productivity Hub.
Floating shelves offer optimal ergonomic positioning for procedural tubs and ancillary devices.
Pass-through upper storage allows assistants to restock instruments and supplies without interrupting treatment room procedures.
Robust monitor mount system for full range of movement including up-and-down positioning.
Add privacy or light with optional solid or infill clerestory (high section of wall with windows above eye level).
- Integrated and accurate LED task lighting. Energy efficient and color matched to A-dec LED lights to help ease eyestrain.
- Single- or dual-floating shelves. Optimal ergonomic positioning for tubs and ancillaries.
- Modular power panel. Houses nitrous, flow control, vacuum-line cleaning system (ICV) and power outlets.
- Swing-out shelves. Add additional functional space for supplies and equipment.
- Convenient control center. Operates clock, timers, ICV system, lighting and basic chair functions.
- Soft-close drawers. Maintain your quiet environment.
- Modular grid system. Allows reconfiguration from drawers to cabinets (and vice versa) down the road.
- Flexible organization. Color-coded drawer bins let you create your own custom set up.
- 30″ (762 mm) countertop height
- 88″ (2235 mm) total height (applies to full cabinets only)
- 22″ (559 mm) depth of cabinet
- Length of cabinet varies (48″ to 92″)