A-dec 400 Dental Chair
Contemporary design, patient comfort, and uninhibited dental team access combined with solid, reliable performance. Instead of sacrificing ergonomic access to the oral cavity for patient comfort, get both with the A-dec 400 dental chair. And when you add robust construction, contemporary styling, and left/right versatility, you gain a system that is the best long-term value available on the market. A-dec 400, a thoughtful approach to dental system design. Read more
Pure comfort for you and your patients. Patient comfort is paramount in reducing anxiety. The A-dec 400 dental chair design helps put your patients at ease.
The key to productivity and career longevity is remaining comfortable while you work. This is why A-dec 400 is designed to keep your movement fluid and ergonomically aligned.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes.” Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1″ (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5″ (343 mm) to 31.5″ (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.