A-dec 500 Dental Chair
Premium comfort for your patients. Great ergonomic access for you. Not only does the A-dec 500 dental chair provide your patients with more comfort than any dental chair available today, it allows you to get close enough to the patient to maintain a healthy posture, reducing pain and discomfort. Read more
Exceptional patient comfort: Pamper your patients with the A-dec 500 dental chair. Through the science of pressure mapping, the unique cushioning reduces pressure points and provides comfortable support across the patient’s entire body.
Motion is also critical to your patient’s comfort. The A-dec 500 dental chair synchronizes the chair movement with the natural motion of the patient. This “virtual pivot” keeps the patient from having to readjust when the chair is lowered or raised.
Unsurpassed access: The A-dec 500 dental chair’s ultra-thin backrest and slim-profile headrest provide more leg room under the chair so you can position the patient low enough to gain ergonomic access to the oral cavity. The result? Less strain and fatigue.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes.” Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1″ (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5″ (343 mm) to 31.5″ (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.
Specifications go here (erase me)