A-dec 300 Assistant’s Instrumentation
The A-dec 300 assistant's instrumentation offers comfortable instrument placement for 2- and 4-handed dentistry. Plus, vacuum instrumentation and other devices are accessible without interfering with instrument transfer or visual or physical oral cavity access. Read more
- Assistant’s instrumentation styles:
- Radius (chair-mounted). Rotates around the back of the chair to accommodate both left- and right-handed operators. Mounts to A-dec 500, A-dec 400, amd A-dc 300 chairs.
- Telescoping arm (A-dec 300 support center mounted). Allows comfortable access to vacuum instruments when working with or without an assistant.
- Fixed-position (A-dec 300 cuspidor-mounted). Provides convenient instrumentation positioning mounted on the cuspidor.
- Assistant’s holder choices. Accommodates various instrumentation combinations including vacuum instruments, QD syringe, and curing light.
- Adjustable holders. Rotates as a group and pivots independently customizing instrument positioning.
- Vacuum tower. Includes a large-capacity solids collector to simplify routine cleaning