A-dec 300 Continental Delivery System
An exceptional solution to integrate both technology and comfort into your dental operatory. The A‑dec 300 Continental delivery system plays well with technology and conveniently delivers what you need, where you need it. Read more
Internal integration: Small on the outside, big on the inside. The compact design makes it easy to maneuver. The innovative control block allows you to integrate everything you need including handpieces, electric motors, ultrasonic instrument, curing light, or intraoral camera.
Streamlined control of your entire system: The A‑dec 300 deluxe touchpad and foot control combine to provide streamlined control of your handpiece, integrated accessory, dental chair, and dental light functions.
Reliable: A simple design that does more with fewer parts. A‑dec 300 brings you exactly what you need with an added bonus–it’s from A‑dec so you know it’s built to last.
- Delivery system styles:
- Radius system. Rotates around the front of the chair so it’s easy to switch between right- or left-handed operators. Mounts on A‑dec 300, A‑dec 400, or A‑dec 500 dental chairs.
- Post-mount system. Allows you to mount the A‑dec 300 delivery system to the A‑dec 300, 400, 500, and most legacy A‑dec chairs along with chairs from many other manufacturers for dedicated right or left handed use.
- Innovative 3 or 4-position control block design. Results in the industry’s most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow.
- Pivoting, centrally mounted control head. Directs handpieces toward the oral cavity to minimize your movement.
- Self-contained waterline maintenance system. Includes a 2-liter water bottle, an innovative control block, tubing made with AlphaSan, and the revolutionary ICX waterline treatment tablet for worry-free waterline maintenance.
- Front-positioned handpiece tubing. Places the instruments closer to the oral cavity; works with the control head to the side or transthoax.
- Data Communication System (DCS). Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- Balanced flexarm with airbrake. Provides easy positioning and total stability.