A-dec 500 Assistant’s Instrumentation
The A-dec 500 chair-mounted assistant's instrumentation provides comfortable access to vacuum instruments and accessories whether you're working by yourself or with an assistant. Read more
Flexible positioning: Get optimal instrument placement for 2- and 4-handed dentistry. Pivoting holders allow your assistant to independently position the syringe, vacuum instruments, and other devices where they’re the most comfortable and accessible.
Exceptional range of motion: Both the short- and long-arm A-dec 500 assistant’s instrumentation offer nearly unlimited positioning on either side of the chair.
- Assistant’s holder choices. Accommodates various combinations of vacuum instruments, syringe, and other accessories; includes electric holder options.
- Adjustable holders. Rotates as a group and pivot independently customizing instrument positioning.
- Integrated A-dec 500 standard touchpad. Provides secondary control of chair, dental light, and cuspidor (or accessory) functions; serves as a sturdy handle for positioning the assistant’s arm.
- Easy left/right conversion. Accommodates both left- and right-handed operators.
- Vacuum tower. Rotates to improve HVE and saliva ejector tubing management; includes a large-capacity solids collector to simplify routine cleaning.