A-dec 500 Continental Delivery System
You're able to provide the best patient care when you're feeling good. That's precisely why the A-dec 500 Continental system delivers comfort.All your accessories are at your fingertips. Handpieces—even electrics—feel light. Everything you need to work comfortably and perform at your best. Read more
Unparalleled ergonomics: The A-dec 500 Continental delivery system provides the industry’s best ergonomics. Designed to eliminate pull-back on the handpiece resulting in less fatigue. Easily retrieve and return handpieces and other instruments without taking your focus away from the oral cavity.
True integration: Easily integrates all the latest technology into your dental operatory. Get comfortable access to your handpieces, ultrasonic instrument, curing light, and intraoral camera. Integrate one or two electric handpieces and get full digital control of endodontic functions with the A-dec 500 deluxe touchpad.
Centralized dental operatory control: The A-dec 500 deluxe touchpad and foot control work together for easy access to handpiece, accessory, chair, dental light, and cuspidor functions. You can even control other electrical devices such as your operatory lights or monitor.
Total waterline maintenance solution: By combining an innovative 2-liter water bottle, a control block design that eliminates standing water, tubing made with AlphaSan, and the revolutionary ICX waterline treatment tablet, A-dec offers everything you need for worry-free waterline maintenance.
- Innovative 4-position control block design. Results in the industry’s most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow.
- Pivoting, centrally mounted control head. Directs handpieces toward the oral cavity to minimize your movement.
- Radius chair mount. Provides both left- and right-handed doctors with ergonomic, efficient positioning of the control head.
- Integrated fiber-optic system. Provides independently adjustable voltage settings for up to four handpiece positions.
- Data Communication System (DCS). Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- 2-liter, self-contained water bottle. Includes an integrated pickup tube that helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Wet/dry foot or lever foot control with chip blower/accessory button. Operates handpieces and integrated accessories like your A-dec intraoral camera in conjunction with the A-dec 500 deluxe touchpad.