A-dec 500 Side Delivery System
When patients enter a dental operatory with the A‑dec 500 side delivery stowed out of sight, the dental chair becomes the focal point, not the "drills," helping put patients at ease. Read more
True integration: Easily integrates all the latest technology. Get comfortable access to your handpieces, ultrasonic instrument, curing light, and intraoral camera. Integrate one or two electric handpieces and get full digital control of endodontic functions with the A-dec 500 deluxe touchpad.
Discrete location: The A-dec 500 side delivery systems tucks away underneath cabinetry so your patients are less intimidated by your dental equipment. Plus, it allows unrestricted chair access for patient entry and exit.
Total waterline maintenance solution: By combining an innovative 2-liter water bottle, a control block design that eliminates standing water, tubing made with AlphaSan, and the revolutionary ICX waterline treatment tablet, A-dec offers everything you need for worry-free waterline maintenance.
- Innovative 4-position control block design. Results in the industry’s most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow.
- Pivoting, centrally mounted control head. Allows advanced instrument positioning and extended tubing reach.
- Heavy duty flexarm with brake. Ensures a stable platform and smooth positioning.
- Integrated fiber-optic system. Provides independently adjustable voltage settings for up to four handpiece positions.
- 2-liter, self-contained water bottle. Includes an integrated pickup tube to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and a quick-disconnect fitting that makes the bottle easy to remove and replace.
- Data Communication System (DCS). Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- Wet/dry or Lever foot control with chip blower/accessory button. Operates handpieces and integrated accessories like your A‑dec intraoral camera in conjunction with the A‑dec 500 deluxe touchpad.
- Silicone Tubing. Lighter weight and more pliable and durable than vinyl tubing. More resistant to degradation from chemical and disinfectant exposure.