A-dec 500 Traditional Delivery System
Comfort and efficiency. That's what you get when your instruments and ancillaries are all neatly integrated into your delivery system. And an uncluttered, streamlined operatory not only improves your efficiency, it also helps create a positive experience for your patients. Read more
True integration: Easily integrates all the latest technology. Get comfortable access to your handpieces, ultrasonic instrument, curing light, and intraoral camera. Integrate one or two electric handpieces and get full digital control of endodontic functions with the A‑dec 500 deluxe touchpad.
Centralized dental operatory control: The A-dec 500 deluxe touchpad and foot control work together for easy access to handpiece, accessory, chair, dental light, and cuspidor functions. You can even control other electrical devices such as your operatory lights or monitor.
Total waterline maintenance solution: By combining an innovative 2-liter water bottle, a control block design that eliminates standing water, tubing made with AlphaSan, and the revolutionary ICX waterline treatment tablet, A-dec offers everything you need for worry-free waterline maintenance.
- Innovative 4-position control block design. Results in the industry’s most reliable air-driven component with fewer parts, stronger corrosion-resistant materials, and a unique water flow system that eliminates stagnant water where bacteria can grow.
- Radius pivoting chair mount. Provides both left- and right-handed doctors with ergonomic, efficient positioning of the control head.
- Pivoting, centrally mounted control head. Provides better ergonomic access to instruments and touchpad, provides better tubing reach by allowing control head to be angled towards oral cavity.
- Integrated fiber-optic system. Provides independently adjustable voltage settings for up to four handpiece positions.
- 2-liter, self-contained water bottle. Includes an integrated pickup tube to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and a quick-disconnect fitting that makes the bottle easy to remove and replace.
- Data Communication System (DCS). Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- Wet/dry or Lever foot control with chip blower/accessory button. Operates handpieces and integrated accessories like your A‑dec intraoral camera in conjunction with the A‑dec 500 deluxe touchpad.
- Adjustable instrument holders. Provides better instrument access and reduces the likelihood for bur sticks.
- Silicone Tubing. Lighter weight and more pliable and durable than vinyl tubing. More resistant to degradation from chemical and disinfectant exposure.