A-dec 300 LED Dental Light
A-dec LED dental lights improve your ability to see inside the oral cavity and provide unparalleled ergonomics.The A-dec 300 LED dental light was designed specifically for those who want the clarity and accuracy of the A-dec 500 LED dental light, in a simple, economical version that’s anything but a compromise. Read more
Improved vision: The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light and provides a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in balanced, neutral light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 300 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec 300 LED dental light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
Low cost of ownership: The A-dec 300 LED dental light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.
- Mount to A-dec 500, A-dec 400, A-dec 300, and Performer chairs
- Mounts to A-dec 500, A-dec 300, A-dec 200 support centers
Choose from two A-dec 300 LED dental lights:
- Integrated with A-dec touchpad (data communication system-DCS). Controlled via push button on light head or through integration with A-dec touchpad.
- Non-integrated with manual switch. Limited to control via push button on light head. Available on Performer or A-dec 200.
All A-dec 300 LED dental lights feature:
- Stadium lighting-4 bright white LEDs. Reduces shadowing.
- Three-axis of rotation including 540º of horizontal light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Two light intensity settings. Features two intensity settings of 8,000 and 25,000 lux.
- No radiant heat. Produces 51 BTUs (halogen average 325 BTUs).
- Composite/low mode. Allows more work time with 8,000 lux (slow cure)
- Long lifespan. Never change a light bulb. A-dec LED lights have a life expectancy of 40,000 hours.
- Lights oral cavity, not patient’s eyes. 3.8″x 5.7″ at 27.6″ focal distance (95 mm x 145 mm at 700 mm)