A-dec 500 and 6300 Halogen Dental Lights
The A-dec 500 and 6300 dental lights provide balanced lighting with proper contrast and a neutral color temperature so you can accurately perform procedures without eyestrain. This increases your stamina and allows you to provide your patients with your best quality dental care. Read more
Superior optics: The A-dec 500 and 6300 dental lights provide a balanced light pattern with ideal contrast for a clear view of tooth topography. A neutral daylight color temperature allows accurate color/shade matching and tissue analysis.
Precise dental light positioning: With a third axis of rotation (diagonal), you can position the dental light so it fully illuminates the oral cavity no matter the position of the patient’s head.
Dental light control flexibility: The A-dec 500 and 6300 dental lights’ On/Off functions activate automatically with the dental chair preset positions. You can also use the local toggle switch or the convenient A-dec 500 touchpad controls.
- Third axis of rotation (diagonal). Lets you angle the light head precisely where you need it.
- Precision-balanced flexarm system. Results in exceptionally smooth positioning.
- Three light intensity settings. Includes high, medium, and a composite/low setting that reduces the chance for premature composite curing.
- Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position.
- Touchpad control. Allows you to toggle between two intensity settings as well as turn the dental light on and off.
- Convenient spare bulb storage area. Provides you with quick access to a replacement bulb on the back of the dental light.