A-dec Touchless 500 LED Dental Light
The A-dec 500 LED dental light improves your ability to see inside the oral cavity and provides unparalleled ergonomics. Dentists and designers from around the world recognize the A-dec 500 LED dental light for excellence in design and outstanding performance. Read more
Improved vision: The A-dec 500 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec 500 LED dental light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec 500 LED dental light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 500 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec 500 LED dental light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
Low cost of ownership: The A-dec 500 LED dental light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.
- Three-axis, 540º horizontal rotation light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Three light intensity settings. Features three intensity settings of 15,000, 25,000, and 30,000 lux.
- Cure-safe mode. Enables the dental team to work effectively at 25,000 lux illumination without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position when combined with the A‑dec 500, A‑dec 400 and A‑dec 300 systems.
- Remote touchpad activation. Allows you to toggle between settings and turn the dental light on and off without having to touch the light head.
- Local switching. Enables easy change of mode by the entire dental team when the touchpad is not available.
- Long-lasting LEDs. Uses about 1/5th the power of a traditional quartz halogen light with a life expectancy of up to 40,000 hours, or nearly 20 years of daily use.
Upgrade to LED:
Easily upgrade your halogen A-dec light to the A-dec 500 LED light. Gain all the advantages of LED over halogen, including 25% more illuminance at one-fifth of the power consumption.
A-dec Dental Equipment Requirements
For a light head upgrade, you must have an A-dec flexarm on an A-dec light manufactured after 1993.
Compatibility exceptions apply for the A-dec Performer dental light. For details, consult with your authorized A-dec Dealer or Customer Service Representative.
If your delivery system includes an A-dec touchpad utilizing A-dec’s Data Communication System (DCS), all A-dec 500 LED light modes and functions are available from the touchpad. Without an A-dec DCS-compatible touchpad, the A-dec 500 LED dental light is operated via local switching.